As part of our application for funding we developed a Theory of Change that would be the framework for our systems change for early communication and language development.
The following are some of the key milestones we will deliver as part of grant.
1. Early years Language & Communication Strategy, to be completed by June 2019.
2. Develop an Early years Language and Communication Workforce Plan offering training at a universal and specialist level. Free training will begin in October 2019.
3. Key early year’s communication and language messages to be launched from September 2019 onwards.
4. Launch of the new Early Year’s communication and language pathway September 2019.
5. Launch of new screening tool September 2019.
6. Establish Communication Champions at elected members, strategic leaders and operational leader’s levels from the summer onwards.
7. Develop our sustainability plan linking with Flying Start.
The Theory of Change visit www.flyingstartluton.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Ap pendix-I-Theory-of-Change.pdf