Safe at Home Luton
We are a child injury prevention service unique to Luton and support families who are pregnant or have a child under the age of 5 years.
Our scheme provides all families who live in Luton a range of services to help raise awareness of accident prevention and reduce unintentional injuries. We also support practitioners to understand and share information regarding keeping children safe and offer a range of training opportunities for staff to refresh/upskill or gain further knowledge, please contact us for details.
- free home safety assessment for pregnant households and those with children aged 0-5
- free child safety equipment for low income or vulnerable households
- Practitioners can refer families to us by completing a secure online application: https://www.safeathomecip.org.uk/apply-online-professionals/
- Home Safety Awareness (online Zoom session)suitable for group of parents or practitioners and session can be adapted to suit requirements
- Keeping Baby Safe (online Zoom session)suitable for group of pregnant or new parents to help provide top tips on product safety when choosing nursery items and Tubes of Life and what this means to a pregnant mother and infant
- Tubes of Life Training (online Zoom session)suitable for group of practitioners who work with pregnant or new parents and would like to learn about the programme and how this helps to keep babies safe https://www.safeathomecip.org.uk/tubes-of-life/
- Safety Messages are shared on our social media platforms Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – PLEASE FOLLOW US
Child Injury Prevention Officer: Elaine Ainsworth – Mobile 0755 3348 485 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe at Home direct email: email@example.com