For the past two years Luton families have been able to enjoy free access to a suite of online courses for parents covering a range of ages and stages.
The good news is that the licence is to be renewed meaning families can continue to register for these free courses over the next five years. Many more families will now be able to benefit from the evidence-based information that these courses cover. Not only are the courses an excellent resource for families but they also provide a useful tool to support the work of practitioners in Luton working closely with families.
The full suite of courses on offer has increased over the last couple of years as the Solihull Approach team who developed them have responded to new demands particularly arising out of the Covid crisis. Parents can now access the following:-
- Understanding Your Pregnancy (antenatal)
- Understanding Your Baby (postnatal)
- Understanding Your Child (1-19 yrs)
- Understanding Your Child with additional needs
- Understanding Your Teenager
- Understanding Your Child’s Feelings (a taster course)
- Understanding Your Child’s Mental Health and Well-being
- Understanding Your Relationships
- Understanding Your Brain (exclusively for teenagers)
- Understanding Your Feelings (exclusively for teenagers)
Any Luton family wishing to register simply has to visit www.inourplace.co.uk and use the access code HATTERS.