Flying Start Luton Children’s Centre
Areas (map/details here)
Autumn Term 2018
HOLIDAYS: 17 December to 7 January
Flying Start Central
**TOKEN SYSTEM FOR SESSIONS AT THE MALL**
We would like to make parents and carers aware that we operate a token system at The Mall venue. Our sessions at The Mall have always been very well attended, and for health and safety reasons we have a maximum number of 25 people including staff allowed to be in the room during a session.
We are also asked by The Mall to not have large groups of people gathering outside the venue, so when you have been issued a token we ask families… to leave the area outside and return when the session starts.
Tokens will be issued from 9am on the day of the session on a first come first served basis. Please understand that we do not like to turn anyone away from our sessions, but we must follow health and safety guidelines to ensure families and staff are safe when using the venue.
Flying Start is a partnership between the Luton Borough Council together with the Pre-school Learning Alliance and its partners, communities and parents, whom together are committed to delivering the Flying Start vision and strategy.
01582 548356 (UK)
- Introducing the new Flying Start Graduate, Amaani AhmedNovember 20, 2018 - 4:03 pm
- Flying Start Gold Award for TransitionNovember 20, 2018 - 3:50 pm
- Think Baby GroupsNovember 20, 2018 - 3:09 pm
- Immunising preschool children against fluNovember 20, 2018 - 2:55 pm
- Flying Start Antenatal ProgrammeNovember 20, 2018 - 2:24 pm