FREE Online learning for parents/carers in Luton
Flying Start Luton offer the following award winning, quality marked, online courses (written by Solihull Approach Parenting).
- Understanding your pregnancy, birth, labour and baby (antenatal)
- Understanding your baby (postnatal up to 9 months old)
- Understanding your child (up to 18 years)
- Understanding your teenager’s brain (11-18 years)
- Understanding your child’s feelings (up to 11 years)
- Understanding your child with additional needs
- Understanding your brain (for teenagers)
These courses are for ALL Luton parents-to-be, parents, grandparents and carers of any child from the antenatal period right up to 18 years of age.
- Go to inourplace.co.uk
- Type in the access code: HATTERS
- Create your account using your email and Luton postcode and choose a password.
- Select the course you want to do from the dashboard (you can do them all over time)
- Once you have registered, you have non-expiry access to these courses that can be completed at a time and place that suits you. They work on most PCs, tablets and mobile phones and work best with Google Chrome.
- If you do have any technical issues email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0121 296 4448 9am – 5 pm Mondays to Fridays for support.
- Responses to any questions will be anonymised and you will not receive any marketing emails but just congratulatory emails when you complete a module.
Watch this short video on how to register online now