Starting Solids Session
This 1.5 hour session is for parents/carers of babies 3-6 months who have not yet started solids
Starting solids is an important time for influencing a child’s taste preferences and developing healthy behaviours.
This session will provide you with useful information on when, what and how to start introducing your baby to solid foods.
Please note booking is essential
To book– please contact the Children’s Centre area you want to attend (numbers by dates below and available here)
For more information– please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Session Dates
- Wednesday 5 February 1pm to 2.30pm at Flying Start North in Leabank (LU3 3LW) 01582 546925 email@example.com
- Tuesday 11 February 1pm to 2.30pm at Flying Start Central in Stopsley Baptist Church (LU27XP) 01582 393440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 14 February 10.30am to 12 noon at Flying Start West in Pastures Way (LU4 0PE) 01582 616604 email@example.com
- Thursday 5 March 9.30am to 11am at Flying Start North in Redgrave (LU3 3QN) 01582 546925 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 16 March 1pm to 2.30pm at Flying Start South in Whipperley Academy (LU15QY) 01582 482957 email@example.com
- Wednesday 18 March 1.30pm to 3pm at Flying Start Central at Blenheim Crescent (LU31HA) 01582 393440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 22 March 10am to 11.30am at Flying Start West in Leagrave (LU49ND) 01582 616604 email@example.com
Starting Solids: Next Steps!
Tuesday 4 February 10am to 11.30am at Flying Start West in Leagrave (LU4 9ND)
Starting solids Next Steps is for parents of babies between 6-12 months that have started solids and are looking for further support.
This session will provide you with useful information on expanding babies taste buds, preventing and managing fussy eating and developing healthy eating habits.
Please book a place on this session by calling 01582 616604 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org