There is lots of information available online to help prepare you for the arrival of your baby but you need to be careful where you get your information from.
Please visit the trusted pages below:
Click below to view:
- Maternity Services- L+D Website
- 10 key messages for a healthy pregnancy
- Talking Therapies Wellbeing Webinars
- Information about vitamins in pregnancy
- La Leche League are running a Beginning Breastfeeding Online Course, please email email@example.com with your name, contact number, location and estimated due date. They will get in touch with the next available course for you.
Are you pregnant and wanting to have your baby at the L&D?
You do not have to wait to see your GP before contacting us, you can simply complete our antental self-referral form.
Alternatively, you can contact our midwives as soon as you know you are pregnant by phoning 01582 497020 Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. If you prefer, you can still go to your GP.
Already registered as pregnant and have a query?
Early pregnancy Clinic before 20 weeks gestation: 01582 718179
Triage service for pregnancy related queries after 20 weeks gestation: 01582 502285