Introduction to Flying Start for new professionals in Luton
Flying Start works with partner agencies in Luton to give all children a ‘Flying Start’ in life. This workshop/induction event is for any Luton professional working with families during the antenatal to five-year period. Delegates will find out about Flying Start, what services are available for families and how they can refer into Flying Start. Other objectives include gaining an understanding of:
- the Luton context and needs of families
- the evidence base for early intervention and why it matters
- how your role can help improve outcomes for children
- the role of Flying Start Children’s Centres
- training and development opportunities
Plus the opportunity to network!
To book, please click on the date below
AWAITING NEW DATES- MAY 2019 SESSION CANCELLED!