Flying Start seeks to provide the best outcomes for children and their families from pregnancy to their 5th birthday, as a foundation to a healthy future.
Flying Start ensures that all young children in Luton have a Flying Start in life, by intervening early when help and support is needed. Flying Start will deliver services that will:
- Support improved birth outcomes and encourage healthy diet and lifestyles for babies, young children and their families.
- Support healthy bonding between parents and their babies and young children.
- Improve babies’ and young children’s communication and language skills.
Flying Start wants to make sure parents find it easy to access the services and support they need, when they need it and where they need it.
Flying Start is a partnership between the Luton Borough Council together with the Pre-school Learning Alliance and its partners, communities and parents, whom together are committed to delivering the Flying Start vision and strategy.
01582 548356 (UK)
- Introducing the new Flying Start Graduate, Amaani AhmedNovember 20, 2018 - 4:03 pm
- Flying Start Gold Award for TransitionNovember 20, 2018 - 3:50 pm
- Think Baby GroupsNovember 20, 2018 - 3:09 pm
- Immunising preschool children against fluNovember 20, 2018 - 2:55 pm
- Flying Start Antenatal ProgrammeNovember 20, 2018 - 2:24 pm