The Parenting Puzzle (currently on ZOOM AND In-person)
The Parenting Puzzle is a series of weekly 2 hr sessions over 4/5 weeks that support parents of young children exploring the following topics:-
- Understanding your children’s behaviour
- Listening and communicating with babies and children
- Praise, encouragement and guidance
- Power of play
- Boundaries and parenting styles
- Looking after ourselves as parents
Next course: Tuesdays 10am to 11.30am from 13 September to 11 October on Zoom
Please book on to this group via our Parent Enquiry Form
What other parents say:
”Very relaxed way of thinking through bringing up children. Good structure of programme- important values taught. Good variation of material given- good for all ages of child for parents”
”Great safe atmosphere to be able to share and learn from others and share own experiences without judgement.”
Zoom Parent Group Sessions- one off sessions on a particular topic for parents
A great opportunity to meet other parents, these sessions focus on a range of topics linked to your young child’s development.
*No upcoming LIVE zoom sessions*
However, RECORDED VIDEOS are/will be available for:
- Sleep and Bedtime Routines – available on demand
- Common Childhood Illnesses – available on demand
- Oral Health – available on demand
- Understanding Behaviour – coming soon!
- Toilet Training – coming soon!
- Fussy Eating – coming soon!
Please book on to these sessions via our Parent Enquiry Form if you are new, if we have your details- just email/call us!