Free Online Parenting Courses (Solihull Online): Understanding Your Baby (postnatal course)
If you are a Luton resident, we would encourage you to sign up to this eLearning course with your Luton postcode on www.inourplace.co.uk (see further instructions below and on https://solihullapproachparenting.com/online-courses-luton)
There are courses are for ALL Luton parents-to-be, parents, grandparents and carers of any child from the antenatal period right up to 18 years of age.
- Go to inourplace.co.uk
- Type in the access code: HATTERS
- Create your account using your email and Luton postcode and choose a password.
- Select the course you want to do from the dashboard (you can do them all over time)
- Once you have registered, you have non-expiry access to these courses that can be completed at a time and place that suits you. They work on most PCs, tablets and mobile phones and work best with Google Chrome.
- If you do have any technical issues email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0121 296 4448 9am – 5 pm Mondays to Fridays for support.
- Responses to any questions will be anonymised and you will not receive any marketing emails but just congratulatory emails when you complete a module.
PARENT WORKSHOPS (Live ZOOM or Recorded VIDEO)
A great opportunity to meet other parents, these sessions focus on a range of topics linked to your young child’s development.
- Starting Solids (3 to 6 months)- 6th December and 7th Feb from 1pm to 2.30pm on Zoom
- Starting Solids NEXT STEPS (6 to 12 months)- 17th January from 1pm to 2.30pm on Zoom
- Understanding Behaviour (over 2s)- Wednesday 24th January- 1pm to 2.30pm on Zoom
- Common Childhood Illnesses- Wednesday 31st January- 1pm to 2.30pm on Zoom
- Toilet Training- Wednesday 14th February- 1pm to 2.30pm at Whipperley Infant
- Sleep and Bedtime Routines- Monday 22nd January- 1pm to 2.30pm on Zoom
- Learning Together- Monday 29th January- 1pm to 2.30pm on Zoom
However, RECORDED VIDEOS are/will be available for:
- Sleep and Bedtime Routines – available on demand
- Common Childhood Illnesses – available on demand
- Oral Health – available on demand
Please enquire about these sessions via our Registration Form if you are new, if we have your details- just email/call us!